Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

He is my bliss, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

He is my bliss
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Do not forget Him every time,
He observes our every move,
If we forget to thank Him,
All blessing one day we may lose.

How eager we are to receive thanks,
I think God also needs a sign,
Love needs an expression,
Praise and thanks are a perfect sign.

Thank Him for all blessings,
Thank Him for we are alive,
Thank Him for He loves us,
Thank Him for He is life.

Let the world call me,
Whatever they wish,
I will still love Him,
He is my bliss

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...