Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Make Me a Worker In Thy Field, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Make Me a worker in thy field
Add some meaning to my life
Truly the harvest is plentiful
Let me thrush in the sickle for Christ

Let me be a worker in thy field
Let me work for my Christ
He who saved me from all odds
Let Him be glorified

Make me a tentmaker for my lord
Anyway, my Lord, you may choose
Give me wisdom never to refuse
Best is what He whose

Add meaning to my life Creator
Make me thy worthy slave
Your bondage will be better than freedom
Give thy servant this grace

Every time you have canoed
My boat for me
Thank you, father, for this life
Seeking as God may guide

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...