Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

I turned back to Him, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


I turned back to Him
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

I turned back to Him,
He held my hand,
Oh, what a continuity,
Too hard, to understand.

I turned to him:
He came to me,
O what a precious friend,
Who just love demands?

If you were not by my side,
What would have been my life?
I wonder if ever could be,
Something like life.

You are my true friend,
Knocking at my door,
I’ll never let you go,
Even if my response is slow.

Let me tell you,
You are the only one,
Whom I can call,
Dear one, near one.

In life path, you may have left him, yet when you call upon him, he comes back to you. His love is the same yesterday today and forever. Try him He who gave his life for you loves you beyond compare just try Jesus.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...