Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

He Insures Life, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

He Insures Life
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

I had got my life insured,
Screech less I came out of the ordeal,
The hammer machine halted right,
Just in front of my bike.

Who applied the brakes?
It is He every time,
Giving me an opportunity to praise,
For this, his gift called life.

In this poem, the hammer machine is nothing but a truck taking a sharp turn and it could have crushed me in a fraction of a second. God saved me. I thank him for his grace and favour through these lines. May my insurer continue to protect me forever?

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...