Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 11, 2020

I can associate with Him, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


I can associate with Him

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Couldn't earn any social capital,
Except for some forsaken hearts,
I think It is sufficient for me,
I don't know about that art.

My God was also rejected,
Rejected by the Pharisees,
I can associate with Him,
As rejection I see.

Thank God for the stable,
Thank God for that cross,
I can associate with you,
In my loneliness, I find my God.

I can associate with you,
You were poor on this Earth,
The world never knew your worth.
I too have that in dearth.

King of Kings came to the earth,
Wearing swathing bands,
In His humility, I see the love,
The love of my Lord my God.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...