Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

Doorway to heaven, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Doorway to heaven
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

In your busy schedule,
When you hear that I am gone,
Close your eyes for a minute,
Let bygone be bygones.

Forgive me for all my shortcomings,
Remember that I am gone,
Forget all that I failed in,
Let all bygone be bygones.

I am going to a place,
Prepared by my Lord,
Fear, not my dear, fear not,
He is the Lord of all.

Death is the doorway to Heaven,
It's the beginning, not the end,
He is the Lord of eternity,
Oh, my soul understand.

Note: This poem shares with you my thoughts about life eternal that we are all about to receive from Him who loves us.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...