Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 28, 2019

When they malign you

When they malign you

a poem by R.A. Jacob

When they malign you,
Remember, that author, Dan Brown,
What he wrote, for kings of king,
He didn't even fear, the crown.

In order, to gain, name for themselves,
People, can even, malign God,
Even the psalmist crieth,
In am surrounded by dogs

When they called the master beelzebub,
How much more, will they, call you,
Let not the storm dissuade you,
Be a servant that's true.

Let the world cook stories,
For it loves to cook, and serve,
It costs them nothing,
Except for the one who is cooked to be served.

Give dog, a bad name,
And then, just hang him,
When they try it with me,
I just look up to Him.

Keep calling, whatever you wish,
I am protected, in His arms,
Let the world raise alarm,
I am secure, in my savior's arms.

R. A. Jacob

No comments:

Class XI Geography Question Bank India

Class XI Geography Question Bank India Chapter 1. Answer the following questions .  Why has 82 30 mins east has been chosen as a standard me...