Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Make hay when the sun shines

Should the Spring, come to the thirsty,
Or the thirsty come to the spring,
Can the well reach the thirsty,
Or the thirsty should reach the springs.

Well you know the answer,
I should not my talent employ,
The desire to drink is purely yours,
I don't have any choice.

Make hay when the sun shines,
Time has wings it fly's,
You need to do some efforts,
Before the time flies.

I can force the horse to reach the stream,
I can't force the horse to drink,
I can help you to achieve your goal,
If only my dear ye think.

R. A. Jacob

No comments:

Class XI Geography Question Bank India

Class XI Geography Question Bank India Chapter 1. Answer the following questions .  Why has 82 30 mins east has been chosen as a standard me...