Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Should I fight with Him?

Should I fight with Him?

a poem by R.A. Jacob

Should I fight with Him?
As he kneads the clay,
Should I fight with Him? 
As he blocks my way.

You have the right to,
Block of my path,
If I from my folly,
Just do not depart.

You know better,
You are a sound judge,
In your discretion, 
My soul doth trust .

Your punishment is for my refinement,
It’s a tool to set me right,
You block all the path of destruction,
Which I find too bright.

Why do you love me so much?
Such love is too hard to find,
What I had to bear as recompense,
Is borne by you Oh Christ.

No comments:

Class XI Geography Question Bank India

Class XI Geography Question Bank India Chapter 1. Answer the following questions .  Why has 82 30 mins east has been chosen as a standard me...