Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Respect has to abound

 If I didn't respond, that doesn't mean, 

That I didn't hear, 

Every dialogue shouldn't be answered, 

If dignity has to be adhered. 


My silence is not my weakness, 

I choose to withhold my tongue, 

Why should I fall in my eyes, 

I have a standards to adhere. 


Should I fall in mine eyes, 

To answer you clear and straight, 

I can't fall from my standards,

Can't serve you on the same plate. 


I have to maintain my standards, 

I can't throw dirt all around, 

If dignity has to be adhered, 

Respect has to abound. 

R.A.Jacob


Convert to Hindi

अगर मैंने जवाब नहीं दिया, इसका मतलब ये नहीं है,

कि मैंने नहीं सुना,

हर बात का जवाब देना जरूरी नहीं ,

अगर गरिमा का पालन करना है।


मेरा चुप रहना मेरी कमजोरी नहीं है,

मैं अपनी ज़ुबान को रोकने का चुनाव करतI हूँ,

मैं क्यों अपने ही नज़रों में गिरूँ,

मेरे पास मानक हैं जिनका पालन करना है।


क्या मुझे अपने नज़रों में गिरना चाहिए,

ताकि मैं आपको साफ और स्पष्ट जवाब दे सकूँ,

मैं अपने मानकों से नहीं गिर सकती,

मैं आपको एक ही थाली में नहीं परोस सकतI।


मुझे अपने मानकों को बनाए रखना है,

मैं चारों ओर गंदगी नहीं फैला सकतI,

अगर गरिमा का पालन करना है,

तो सम्मान का होना जरूरी है।

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...