Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 16, 2024

You intervean in the movement of time

You intervene in the movement of time, 
I can see your presence loud and clear, 
So what if my eyes can't see you, 
Your presence to me is dear. 

World may fail to recognize you,
World may fail to see, 
I wish, I may never deny thee, 
May you be a friend to me. 

I pray thee, my Father, 
I pray thee, my Lord, 
I pray thee, my Saviour, 
I pray thee, my all in all. 

Look at me as a sinner, 
Look at me as a malefactor, 
Promise me thy salvation, 
As you promised on the cross. 


A poem by R. A. Jacob. 

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...