Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Vain is the help of help

Vain is the help of man

a poem by R.A. Jacob

Vain is the help of man,

Whose favour is as shifting sand,

I can't seek human favour,

You can better understand.


At my knees I plead and intercede,

For I know if you favour,

No human shield I need,

Protection of the protector I need.


Can someone hurt the eye of the Lord,

No it can never be,

I bank on His protection,

No human shield I need.


His shield is my vanguard,

His shield is my defence,

His shield is just sufficient,

His shield is my defence.




No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...