Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Will daughter get justice


 Will daughter get justice,

What is justice all about, Have women ever got justice, What is it all about? Women have always been raped, And we speak of justice aloud, I think no justice can ever be given, When the person has left for clouds. Blood of Abel cried for justice, Blood always cries, Justice is an attribute of Christ, He always hears our cries. Don't worry when justice is denied, Don't worry when no one hears your cry, It's human to fail injustice, Justice is always denied. God cannot fail I tell you, He is in total command, He will bring forth justice, It is His royal command. Daughter of Hathras, I stand with you, I raise your case on high, I tell you he hears my cry.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...