Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2022

What have I done?

 What have I done? 

Of which my mother you are proud,

I am one of the billions,

I am none in the crowd.


Even if you are one of the billion,

Even if you are non in the crowd,

To me my son you are precious, 

To me my son you are life.

 

I count not success, 

As a prerequisite to my love,

Even if, you be a failure,

Even if, you may, have won. 


You were hewed out of me 

My love for you can't fail 

Even if, you may be a failure

Even if, you may have won


You are a part of my being 

I breathe the breath you breathe

Success, or failure my son 

Cant ever my love conceal


NOTE:-I was inspired to write this poem when I had met with an accident and my mother was taking me to the hospital.

In her eyes, I saw the love that is beyond compare. 


 Isaiah 49:15  Can a woman forget her nursing child or lack compassion for the son of her womb? Even if she could forget, I will not forget you! 16Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; 


No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...