Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Thank you for all the favours

 Thank you for all the favours,

Thank you for all your grace,

I know I live in your favour,

I know I have plenty of grace.


This is my answer to the scornful,

This is my answer to those who doubt,

I am more than sufficient,

When in His love, I abound.


I stand not on my power,

I stand on the solid rock,

Rock, that can crush to pieces,

Rock, on which none should fall.


Rock of Ages, my solid stand,

I need no more protection,

For I am led by the nail-pierced hands,

Who in my shortcomings, Himself stands.


Note:-  The rock in this poem refers to Christ. None should fall means none should doubt His credentials that He is God.


No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...