Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Provider of seed I pray thee

Provider of Seed I pray thee,

Let none of the seed, perish in store,

Let them die in the field,

Where each brinks hundredfold.


So many of thy seeds in my granaries,

So much of grace have I found,

Plenty is the land for tilling,

Sower are yet to be found.


Sometimes I wonder what I will answer,

When He comes to seek for fruits

Shall I show Him the granaries

When He asks me for fruits


None is worthy who looks back,

After putting his feet on the plough,

Let me till the land for Him,

He is my all in all.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...