Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Once again this child is forced

 Once again this child is forced,

To live in the world of paper and page,

I console this child for that’s the only place,

Which I can provide him at this stage.


Wait for the world may misunderstand you,

Wait for the world is not plain, 

Wait for I provide you even ground,

There can be nothing better than a page.


You can live on it,

You won’t be hurt,

No one will be hurt by you,

Nobody will call you words.


You’ll be safe I tell you,

Live and I say you’ll have no fears,

To me my heart you are very dear,

O child don’t die, live. 


If not in the world of reality,

Then live at least on this page,

For if you don’t live oh my soul,

I for sure shall fail.


Note: This poem talks about expressing ourselves, many a time world is not ready to hear us at such hard times I express myself to just the page where I give my thoughts a vent.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...