Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

No fall is final I tell you

No fall is final I tell you

Poem By Reginold Jacob, India


No end of the road I tell you,
No dead end of the road I see,
Construct is just mental,
If only you can see.
 
Failure is the beginning,
Beginning of a new start,
The seed dies in the earth,
New life again starts.
 
Courage is the capacity to bounce back,
Courage is a gift you see,
Failing falling and failure,
Are parts of life you see?
 
Those who experience failure,
Learn the art of how to rise,
If you fail to fail,
How will you learn to rise?
 
Take failure as a challenge,
Challenge for you to prevail,
No fall is final I tell you,
Learn my child the art to prevail.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...