Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 18, 2021

My prayer has lost its words


My prayer has lost its words

A Poem By Reginold Jacob, 

My prayer has lost its words, 

Yet it still can be heard, 

Not every prayer needs a word, 

Yet they can be heard. 


No request to seek in open, 

Yet a prayer, without any word, 

Seeking His intervention, 

Not a word to be heard. 


What a mighty God I serve,

He will hear me for sure, 

When words refuse to be spoken, 

I entreat without any words. 


I don't know my God I don't know, 

They twist, miss, construct every word, 

I don't know how it happens,

Yet I understand it is being done. 



Westly Shaw Nice prayer!

vasumathy ramanathan deep faith makes it completely, nicely said

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...