Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Mangy dog

 Dogs are stoned,

Every now and then,

A Mangy dog is stoned,

Each and every time.


From dog to mangy dog,

I have seen the change,

It was better,

Before things had changed.


Do mangy  dogs ever heel,

I have never ever found,

Yet their trace  is never found,

As they in their loneliness abound.


A mangy dogs cover a longer distance,

to save himself the shame,

I am in for a longer journey,

I can't bear all the blame.


26/July/2005


R. A. Jacob.


Note:- This poem talks about how humans are treated especially the poet himself. The poet compares a bad name with the mangy disease, it may sound very bad in taste but ask one who is passing through such a situation. You may find it painful and full of grief well that's exactly what the situation was. It was written when I was in spring dales school.


Well, those days are past and gone. I share this poem, thanking God as he brought me out of such a situation.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...