Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2022

I love you, I love you, I love you,

💔💔 I love you, I love you, I love you,

You will never know,

It's my failure that you can't understand,

What an imperfect poet, I can’t reach your hand.


I call it the shadow below the lamp,

With all my talent I can't reach your hand,

You, my love, won't ever understand,

You, my love, won’t ever understand.


Maybe, the whole world learn about our love,

Yet, you may fail to understand,

What an imperfect poet,

I can’t reach your hand.


Man has reached the moon, 

I can’t reach your hand,

Perfection in failure,

You won't understand it.


Yet one day when I cross the river

Maybe you may know, my love, 

What will it profit me,

If now I am unheard.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...