Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2021

I know, it was you

 I know, it was you, who stabbed me,

You need not hide your eyes,

If that wound could be inflicted,

It must have had the approval of Christ.


No weapon formed against me can prosper,

If He wills, it's His wish, My life,

I don't fear human, betrayal,

Betrayal is a part and parcel of life.


No questions to ask, 

No answers, to cook,

What if some foundations shook,

At least no lies to cook.


You have been made free,

You will never be asked,

What if some were wounded,

What if some were shattered alas.


I will consider it a hoax,

All was a hoax  that I found,

No matter what to grieve for,

No, you must not choke.


Pauline Miller An interesting piece. Hi Reginald, how are you keeping these days? I hope that life is treating you well.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...