Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

I kept walking on stones


 I kept walking on stones

a poem by R.A. Jacob

I kept walking on stones,

Stones are always hard,

Stones were everywhere on the way,

I chose the way that was hard.


Some people have to live on stones,

Some people have hearts of stones,

Some people are pelleted with stones,

Some people have turned into stones.


Jesus of Nazareth cried out,

If these people are silenced, 

The very stones will cry out.

I pray to my Jesus aloud.


Turn a stone into flesh,

Miracle my lord I need,

Hearts have turned out to be stoney,

My Lord, you have to play a part.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...