Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Death gazed at me and went back

 Death gazed at me and went back,

I could see his grace one more time,

If I am writing this poem, 

This means I am still alive.


Rejoicing for he gave me life,

Rejoicing that I am still alive,

Rejoicing that he spared me,

Rejoicing in the gift called life.


Whom God keeps no one can harm,

He is the one with strong arms,

His judgement, His time,

I Only call it wonderful life.


This poem was written on the thirteenth day of October 2015.

The day my creator protected me from a dangerous accident. 

If I am alive today then it is because of His protection. 

He intervenes in day to day life to save His loved ones.


Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...