Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 18, 2021

Cover me in thy sheen

Cover the nakedness of our thoughts

 Poem By Reginold Jacob

Live suffocated, I tell you,

Just as you wear the mask,

This is a sophisticated world,

Suffocation is just a part.


Only a mad man can walkout naked,

All others have to wear clothes,

Clothes that hide our nakedness,

Lest we may be exposed.


What a beautiful world it is,

Considering nakedness a shame,

Hatred, malice, intolerance,

All are a part of the game.


Cover the nakedness of our thoughts,

Cover the nakedness of our being,

Cover  my Christ, I pray  thee,

Cover me in thy sheen.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...