Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

When the line of inclusion is drawn

When the line of inclusion is drawn, 

I am often left behind, 

I cover my pain and anguish, 

So that none can find it. 


Christ when you draw the line, 

Know I am a smothering reed, 

You have promised to protect me, 

No more favour do I need. 


I feel I am left behind, 

Too far and too alone, 

Yet I will cover it perfectly, 

No none shall ever find. 


You are ready to hear my prayer, 

Let them throw arrows in dark, 

Be the keeper of my heart, 

You are the keeper of my heart. 


If you like this writing, post a message below to the writer!

Register or Log In to respond!

responses from members

From Comment Country Added

Westly Shaw Well written and again simple that anyone can understand. Some poems I read and think this is way beyond me, I have no idea what the poems are about. This is not one of those. God, is the answer to all things!

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...