Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

At His footstool, I bow down

 At His footstool, I bow down,

He is God of Heaven and Earth,

I am His servant He knows my worth,

That's why He came to this earth.


Sinner, He knows for sure,

Savior, I know for sure,

Nothing can be hidden from His eye,

He makes this worthless pure.


You use the useless,

You build up the weak,

You are my defender,

Your love, my Lord, I seek.


Continue to use this vessel,

As my Lord, you will,

For your plans are good,

You will take me uphill.


Your servant seeks your direction,

You are the preserve of life,

I live in accordance with thy plans,

As I know I am in your hands. Amen.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...