Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Assured once again of his saving grace

Assured once again of his saving grace, 

a poem by R.A.Jacob 

Assured once again of his saving grace, 

I’m ready to face on odds,

I know of His assuming love,

Let's proclaim the love of the Lord


You protect the steps of thy saints,   

You guide’ thy people’s path, 

You correct thy people always,

I praise thee for what you art


You controlled every second,

I am sure of this fact,

Accept this my praise,

For this, thine act


You controlled the speed,

You controlled the shape,

You controlled the action,

For this I praise.


Note: TESTIMONY    I and Sam were sitting at the door of the train my foot just hit the platform, as the train pass on from the station I could have lost my feet he saved me, l love him.

Speed in the last stanza refers to the speed of the train

The shape is about the shape of the platform its height which could hit me

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...