Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 28, 2020

When things go beyond me, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


When things go beyond me

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


When things go beyond me,
I still have a place to go,
He is in perfect control,
My condition, He truly knows.

I can walk over water,
Faith in Him has got that power,
If I look at the tempest,
It may way down my heart.

Lifting my heart in prayers,
Seeking the strength from above,
For I know whom I have believed,
On whom my soul doth trust.

On my knees, I seek,
His strength from above,
On my knees, I seek success,
I am sure of my saviour"s love.

Note this poem was written on 22nd march 1997.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...