Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

You are my refuge, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

You are my refuge, 

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


You are my refuge, You are my guide,
Without you, I have nothing besides,
My trust is in the lord of the armies,
That's my sure defence.

Every time I trust humans,
I fail with the thud alas,
Yet I keep on committing a blunder,
To meet the same alas.

It takes me time to learn,
And I unlearn the lessons fast,
Some places should be given to Creator,
Or you'll always meet Disaster alas.

You are supreme I appreciate you,
On thee my Saviour I wait,
I know you always prevail,
And in you, I never fail.

Trustworthy, truthful, lover of men,
In your appreciation I say amen,
For your love is supreme,
Every now and then.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...