Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 20, 2020

Where are you my heart? a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Where are you my heart

 a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Where are you my heart?
Without you, I am just a part,
Come in the door is open,
Come in my dear sweetheart.

I am waiting for thee,
Seeking with all my heart,
The essence of life that I have known,
The essence of my heart.

Every day has so many hours,
Every hour you know is long,
Where are you, my sweetheart?
The essence of all my songs.

I tell you this parting was good,
I could realize how much I love,
The sweetest person whom I know,
Are you, my turtle dove.

I wish I could jump and reach,
Be near you never to part,
I tell you my dear reality,
You are the throb of my heart

.

Note: This poem was written for Nalini my wife as she had gone to stay with her parents

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...