Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 23, 2024

When tension Hits me hard, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


When tension Hits me hard

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


When tension hits me hard,
I cling to the cross,
Till the tempest rages,
I do not leave the cross.

Come tempest come,
You will have to fail,
I with my Jesus,
Can never fail.

Did the disciples sink,
Did the sea prevail,
No, it failed,
Yes, it failed.

Nor did it win then,
Nor will it win now,
Shepard for sure,
No wolf shall allow.

Note:- This poem is written on the 27th of January 2018. This poem talks about my faith in God.
Once the disciples were on a boat and Jesus was also with them a storm approached as Jesus was asleep the disciples got afraid and woke up Jesus and he silenced the Storm.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...