Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Today you are leaving the school, a poem by Reginald Ajay Jacob, India

Today you are leaving school
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Today you are leaving school,
Tomorrow you will leave my home,
I’m thinking how to manage,
When I am just alone.

Days fly faster than I can believe,
Missing you today and ever,
This fact I cannot conceal,
This fact I cannot conceal.

You are special my daughter you are special,
You have a place right in my heart,
I wonder how will we part.
I wonder how we will part.

Wishing you the best the world can afford,
Wishing you all just flowers,
Wishing you all the stars,
For you my shining star.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...