Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 6, 2020

They will continue to throw stones, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

They will continue to throw stones
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

They will continue to throw, stones at me,
They also stoned my Lord,
Crucify Him, was the voice of the public,
So what, if they thrush in some swords.

You would be considered, worthless,
The way they asked, from Christ, some signs,
Continue to be connected with the wine, and
You will continue to be alive.

Rejoicing, in the fact, that I am unworthy,
Rejoicing, in the fact that He is my power,
Rejoicing, even if they considered me unworthy,
My Christ, is my worth, my reward.

Note - a disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. It is enough for a disciple to be like his teacher and a servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...