Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

They pierced me, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


They pierced me
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

You Pierce me with harsh words,
Thinking I won't ever react,
You are right In this,
Yet I feel each & every act.

When they pierce me with words,
I go to the one who was pierced,
I leave my wounds open to Him,
For He, my petitions doth hear.

If they called the master Beelzebub,
So what if they call me words,
My prayers reach His very throne,
He answers, my every word.

It's a reward of being too good,
My pain is borne by Christ,
I leave all insults to Him,
As my soul doth cry

Note: This poem was written by me when someone called me incompetent. The one who was pierced stands for Christ Himself.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...