Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

They called me a thorn , a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


They called me a thorn
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

They called me a thorn
Again and again,
Yet He made roses to grow,
I hope now they will know,

Despised again and again,
Called worthless many a times,
Yet He made the difference,
I thank Him a million times.

Jacob may be a failure,
Yet his God prevails,
Where I may fail on my own,
My Lord, my God prevails.

Tell me now if I am a thorn
Blame me ye who called me words,
Who will believe your ignorance,
Look roses have covered the earth.

Note:- This poem talks about how the world may reject you, and consider you useless, like a thorn. Yet God, in my life, intervenes and changes to the course of fate. They called me thorn, despised me, yet He made all the difference. Rejoice with me in thanking Him. Amen.

Poet:- Reginald Ajay Jacob © May 31st 2018

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...