Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

The joy of teaching is this (Happy Teacher's Day), a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India



The joy of teaching is this 

(Happy Teacher's Day)

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

The joy of teaching is this,

When you burn a candle,

That has ceased to glow,

And you earn that candles love.



Every time I make a candle glow,

I thank Him for this art,

Lightening the flame of glory,

In each and every heart.



How blessed we are to be apart,

In molding the Tiny hearts,

One day they will be fruitful,

As we play our blessed part.



Every candle has a room, to light,

We play that blessed part,

Lightening the heart of people,

Brightening each and every heart.



Every time I see the joy in your life,

It Fills me with great joy,

To see that sign of approval,

I all my talent employ.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...