Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2020

I think I am a clown

I think I am a clown,
The statement is harsh as I find,
Yet the truth abides,
It’s no laughter to seek a smile.

You can be a Hitler,
Of this, you may be proud,
Robbing the world of its joy,
Maybe you are a rubbish boy.

Don’t be proud of vanity,
Don’t consider it great,
Seeking happiness is greater,
Being rigid is insane.

Laugh and the world Laughs,
Weep and you weep alone,
This world has enough sorrow,
Let some happiness be shown.

To bring a smile to your face,
I employ all my powers,
A smile on your face,
Is worth a million Stars.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...