Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Take me back to time (challenge 103), a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Take me back to time (challenge 103)
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Take me back to the time,
No, never, nigh,
I have reached the land of comfort,
I can't look back, no nigh.

I have crossed the valley,
The valley of the shadow of death,
I can't look back,
At the time, you know.

He held, my hands, at that time,
When I was about to slip,
He held me, in His arms,
When fear had dried my lips.

I can't look back,
Yet if I look back, I will find,
The hands that now surround me,
Where always, near me, by my side.

No comments:

Class XI Geography Question Bank India

Class XI Geography Question Bank India Chapter 1. Answer the following questions .  Why has 82 30 mins east has been chosen as a standard me...