Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

Let me build a wonder of the world for you

Let me build a wonder of the world for you,
Let me build a taj for you,
A king built it for his beloved,
And I am sure I can build it for you.

He build it when he lost his hearts throb,
He build it when he was alone,
And if that is the reason for that building,
I have a stronger reason all the more.

He build it when he lost his life essence,
I'll build it because I lost you,
Their death played the villain,
Here misunderstanding rocked me and you.

There life and death a barrier played,
Here misunderstanding took its place,
The king might have met his love in heaven,
Here I can’t find any way.

Parted by death, in heaven they met,
Yet alas my love, we won’t meet,
For victims of misunderstanding, never rise,
And even at the next age, they can’t meet.

Note: Better is open rebuke than hidden love

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...