Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

My voice (thanks you for hearing my voice), a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


My voice(thank you for hearing my voice)

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Thank you, for hearing my voice,
Thank you, for all your love,
Thank you, for all your blessings,
Thank you, for you are love.

My voice is never heard,
Even if I shout out loud,
Yet you always respond to me,
Even if I am in the crowd.

What a strange world it is,
Where people pretend to be deaf,
Literally trying to cut short,
To fulfil their sinister plans.

God of heavens army, intervene,
Step in, from my side,
Neither do they consult you,
Nor should you be by their side.

No comments:

Class XI Geography Question Bank India

Class XI Geography Question Bank India Chapter 1. Answer the following questions .  Why has 82 30 mins east has been chosen as a standard me...