Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 25, 2024

My train is running at its fastest ....5, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


My train is running at its fastest ....5

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


My train is running at its fastest,
Who can hold the speed of time,
Passengers have now reached college,
Guard is happy besides.

I see myself in a valley So green,
I thank Almighty for His grace,
See the tracks kept changing,
Yet one thing was sure that's His grace.

With me in the valley,
With me every time,
I love your presence,
Each and every time.

So many joys have you added in my heart,
I praise you for great though art,
My relaxation and comfort thou art,
And I know you won't ever part.

Note: The poem talks about passengers ie my children. Guard is my wife

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...