Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

You can make the mountains move, a poem by Reginald Ajay Jacob, India

You can make the mountains move


The faith of the women,
Who touched thy robe,
Was strong enough,
To make her whole.

At the faith of Centurion,
The master was proud,
Such faith not even,
In Israel was found.

I shall not doubt his providence,
His sustenance never fails,
I need his many blessings,
As I am on the journey of Faith.

The world is dying of fear,
In Him fear doth die,
Whenever the waves rise too
To the lord of Peter, I cry.

Why did you doubt,
Oh, ye men of little faith,
My providence is forever,
Just have some faith.

You can make the mountains move
Faith has got that power.
MY MOUNTAINS HAVE BEEN SCALED,
ALL BECAUSE OF HIS POWER

Note - Dear friends, I wrote this poem in 1998 the last two lines were written today in 2020. A person who has an insecure job will be able to relish this poem the most. When I wrote this poem, I was passing through a difficult time. When I lacked job security. Today I can thank God for all His protection and a secure job.

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...