Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

In the midst of million people, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


In the midst of million people
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

In the midst of a million people
I miss you trillion times
If only my love you believe me
You are my heart my life

note:- Written for my wife

Linda Lee How much feeling in four short lines! It lovely little poem. Thanks, Reginold. Friendly greetings, Linda

Jacinta Ramayah A lovely poem for your wife, Reginold. With just 24 words you conveyed a 'trillion' feelings of love. Beautiful! Malaysia 04/22/2012 8:52 AM

Urani U expressed your loyalty & faithfulness towards your sweetheart in this little poem. Thanks, dear, Keep it up. Love France 04/21/2012 5:01 PM

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...