Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 11, 2020

I will give you rest, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


I will give you rest

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Look at the crimson,
That flows from the cross,
It can heal the wounds of one and all,
If you are wounded then look at the cross.

In the world of opulence,
Who looks at Christ,
If you are thirsty,
Then Christ would be right.

If you are broken,
If you are lost,
If you are rejected,
Then look at the cross.

Come unto me, those who labour,
Come unto me, who are weak,
Come unto me, ye weary ones,
And I will give you rest.

R. A. Jacob

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...