Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

I thought, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


I thought

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

I thought they didn't love me,
Of late did I realize,
All such assumptions were false,
World love's like this all.

It loves the post,
Person's are immaterial as I find,
Don't take all things to heart,
Why should the blind lead the blind?

Love the Lord, oh my soul,
His love is perfect every time,
This world may forsake you one day,
His love is here to stay.

Till the time you bank on human love,
Failure and frustrations will abide,
The day you turn to the Lord,
Your life will turn into wine.

I am the vine you are the branch,
Severed from Me you are nothing apart,
Be fruitful and multiply,
Try my soul, thy Saviour try.

R. A. Jacob

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...