Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Friend, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Friend

Friend of the marginalized,
Succour to the living,
Thank you to bring me back,
Thank you to save my neck.

I forgot thee,
I forgot to commune,
Yet whenever I turn back,
You just never refuse.

Your nature is to forgive,
My nature is to forget,
Yet whenever I need thee,
I’m never short of help.

You are the rock of my strength,
My Lord I cannot deny,
I am confronted with this reality,
Whenever circumstances do try.

Knocking, at the door of my saviour,
Knocking, that he may forgive,
Knocking, for that communion,
Knocking, that I may live.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...