Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

Encountering Goliath, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India

Encountering Goliath
a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


I encounter Goliath,
Each and every day,
And I need courage,
That I may slay.

My Goliath is devoid,
Of any physical form,
He’s made of frustration,
And in mind, he storm’s.

Sometimes he makes me,
Feel I am vain,
Mostly he rules,
All my domains.

Whenever I grow,
Indecisive in life,
Goliath wins over me,
For that time.

I’ll fight him,
With words of the Lord,
For they can pierce,
Deeper than the sword.

With faith in Jesus,
I’ll fight this Giant,
As David had fought,
Goliath the Giant.

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...