Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 10, 2020

Don’t ask me why I did not share, a poem by Reginald Ajay Jacob, India


Don’t ask me why I did not share,
Don’t tell me that I am wrong,
My pain is my pain,
Why should I share it at all?

It is mine. I have got it,
I have earned it as a reward,
Why should someone tread with me?
As I tread on the edge of the sword.

My feet are stony,
My blood doesn’t ooze,
I can relish pain,
As, and when I choose.

Don’t venture here,
It is shattered glass,
It may hurt you,
Just please pass.

Neither shall I speak,
Nor shall you hear,
My pain can lead you,
In, the land of fear.

Let me walk in the valley,
In the valley of the shadow of death,
I am not alone he holds me,
He is there in my every breath.

I wrote this poem when I lost my job. My family members were there to celebrate my birthday, yet they never knew that I had lost my job. This poem was written way back in time and holds an important phase of my life

No comments:

Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing

 Class X Political Science Chapter 1: Power Sharing 1. What’s wrong if the majority community rules? If Sinhalas don’t rule in Sri Lanka, wh...