Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Digiworld, a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Digiworld

a poem by Reginold Ajay Jacob, India


Everybody is busy,
With digital interphase,
Men are everywhere,
Yet none has a place,

All are so busy,
Too busy you see,
Digiworld has its own limitations,
Reality cannot see.

She is walking on the road,
Texting her friends,
He is driving the car,
Writing poetry of stars.

What beautiful world,
Nobody cares,
They text their friends,
When even on stairs.

Wake my dear wake up,
It can cost you your life,
You have children to care for,
You have a beautiful wife.

If I can learn the message,
The message I intend to share,
I think it has fulfilled its purpose,
I need this message so dear.

R.A.Jacob

No comments:

Justice is the cry of the earth, a poem by R. A. Jacob

Every man has a dark side, Hidden in the dark, How dark must be the darkness, Of the people  who appear to be dark. Wash yourself of all mal...